Amber II Backless Bench
There’s no turning back once you lay your eyes on the Classic Ipe 43″ Amber Backless Bench. Whether gathered around the table for memorable meals or savoring the tranquility of a garden path, this stately bench leaves such an impression that a back isn’t needed at all! Pairs perfectly with the 53″ Beechworth Square Dining Table.
With its timeless cottage styling and exceptional craftsmanship, the Classic Ipe collection elevates any landscape or lifestyle with ease. Beneath its classic good looks lies a heart of sustainability through the use of 100% FSC Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests. The astounding durability of this unique hardwood creates furniture that withstands both time and weather. Flaunting a deep, chocolate brown color when new, Ipe timber can be allowed to gracefully age into a lustrous silver patina, yet may also be simply brought back to its original richness and style.
- Sturdy frame is crafted from 100% FSC certified, solid Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia.
- Ipe timber is highly prized for its natural durability, strength and resistance to weather, sun, moisture and wind.
- A smooth-as-glass hand finish on the Ipe timber is the result of a proprietary fine-grain sanding technique.
- The deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber can be easily maintained for a lifetime, or allowed to gracefully develop into a subtle silvery patina that offers deeper dimension.
- Masterfully constructed with metal joinery for greater seating strength.
- Designed to provide generous seating for two with contoured, ergonomic styling for the utmost seating comfort.
- Tucks easily beneath an Ipe dining table for greater entertaining versatility and offers a relaxing destination in a garden or on a deck by the pool.
- Pairs perfectly with the 53″ Beechworth Square Dining Table.
- Weight:34 lbs
- Length:18 in
- Width:43 in
- Height:19 in
- Seat Height:19 in
In Stock - Call to Reserve